Sunday, August 2, 2015

Uncle Tiger Vol 1 No 1

Hi friends, today I am uploading a very rare comics from year 1989. This one is called 'Uncle Tiger'. I am sure many people have not even heard about it as the series lasted only for 2-3 issues. I read this comics in my school days and after so many years it is now that I have got it from Gaurav Gandher bro for editing who in turn got it from Mohd. Shahid bro for scanning. This comics is from Indian Atheist Publishers and the publisher is still publishing other books but don't think they are publishing comics anymore.

Talking about the comics, it is about a crime fighter character Uncle Tiger. He wears a Tiger mask and lives in a tree house which is his hide out and head quarter. This is the very first comics of the series containing his story about his initial part of life in which he is a school teacher and in later turn of events he looses his family and becomes a masked crime fighter. There is one more comics of this series which Gaurav bro has given me for editing and sharing, so as soon as its editing is complete, I will share that as well. Till then, enjoy reading this one.


Comics Name: Uncle Tiger
Publisher: Indian Atheist Publishers
Series: Uncle Tiger
Serial No.: Vol 1 No. 1
Original Scanner/Uploader: Gaurav Gandher bro. Many thanks to him.
Hard Copy: Mohd. Shahid bro. Many thanks to him too.
Edited/Enhanced by: Aby
Link: 
Uncle Tiger (MQ)
Uncle Tiger (HQ)

3 comments:

  1. Thanxs Aby bhai.. this was not present with me. Thanxs for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome AB bro. The raw scanned version and the next one that I will upload, were shared just a few days back by Gaurav bro and that also not in his own post but within another post which was about Uncle Tiger. So that's why it might not be seen by many people. Plz watch out for the next one also from Uncle Tiger series coming soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi bro can I use all uncle tigers comics on my youtube channel

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic